Currently offering 1.1% commission on sale price of your home. Pay nothing till sold!
We provide current and relevant information so
YOU can make the BEST-INFORMED decision
For YOUR future
Call Terrance on 0450 506 733
Spacious Family Home with Plenty of Room for your Growing Family
Looking to expand your Family but Out Growing your current home? This Generous, Warm, Spacious and Affordable Home is exactly what You are looking for.
Set on the back of Olive Court Reserve and within a pleasant walk to Athelstone Primary School, this property is built for Growing Families to Enjoy. With three Living Spaces and plenty of space for your children to play, your Family will Love You for it. Step out your back door and you would think you were in the Country, instead you are less than a 30-minute drive away from the CBD.
· 4 Bedrooms, two with Built-ins, main with Walk-in and ensuite
· Beautiful lit and Warm Lounge, Dinning area with High Ceilings and a gas fire
· Large main bathroom with separate toilet, large mirror and double basins
· Rumpus/Lounge room with combustion heater, opens to the outdoors
· Gorgeous outdoor entertaining area with endless space for children to enjoy
· Ducted Evaporative air conditioning throughout
· Double garage with remote control doors and space for work or storage
You will not want to miss out on this rare opportunity to own an 881m2 (approx.) piece of land in this location.
NEW HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE
3 Beds 2 Baths 1 Car
Located at the boarder of Vale Park and Walkerville, within close proximity to Adelaide CBD, local shops, cafes, reputable schools, public transport, this full turn key construction package offers enviable lifestyle and convenience.
Full turn-key construction package including:
- Torrens Titled allotment- Double sized bedrooms- Walk in robe to Master bedroom
- Mirrored built in robes to bedroom 2 & 3
- 2.7m high ceilings to both levels
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- SMEG appliances- Stone kitchen benchtop- Covered outdoor alfresco- Garage with auto panel lift door- Full Landscaping- Instant gas hot water service
Plus huge saving on stamp duty, this is a great opportunity for owner occupier or investor looking for value in a fantastic location with Landsdowne Terrace being the border between Vale Park and Walkerville.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions, including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Thinking of Selling?
Contact us now for a FREE, no obligation Appraisal on your home!